The most common personal injury claim that our solicitors help people in Leicestershire with are slips, trips, and falls.
They can happen at any time and in any place, and if the fall was a result of another person or organisation’s negligence and wasn’t your fault, you could make an accident claim.
We have helped thousands of people around the UK, and also in Leicester to claim for personal injury compensation after a slip, trip, or fall.
Our phone lines are open 24 hour a day and all year around. For free and immediate advice please call our helpline now. We offer a free phone consultation to all callers.
How Much Compensation Are You Due?
We cannot give you precise figures online, as each compensation claim that we help with varies greatly from case to case. Your claim for a slip, trip, or fall in Leicester will depend on a number of variables. These include:
- What type of injury you’ve sustained
- How serious the injury was, and how long you were affected by the injury
- Who was responsible for your injury
- How much money you’ve lost because you were injured (for example in lost earnings or medical expenses)
- What other setbacks you’ve experienced because of your injury (for example, did it lead to psychological problems or a change in lifestyle)
Calculating your personal injury claim will require us to get as much information as we can from you, so please call us now to get the process started.
Our solicitors will always seek to recover maximum damages and settlements for your pain and suffering, financial losses, time off work, and any other factors that have contributed to your daily life changing as a result of an accident.
Slips, Trips, & Falls Claims in Leicester
Slips, trips, and falls claims will typically result from accidents happening in the following places. All of these places should be adequately covered by insurance policies designed to guard against personal injury claims.
- Workplace accidents
- Slips in supermarkets, shops, and stores
- Trips on pavements and roads
- Falls in public places
- Council premises
- Accidents at leisure centres and sporting venues
- Nightclubs and pubs
If you have fallen or tripped over at work or a business in Leicester and have concerns about making a claim, then please be aware that your employer is covered by insurance.
That means that any personal injury claim we help you with will be paid for by insurers, and won’t mean your employer will have to pay out after an accident at work.
Supporting Evidence for Injury Claims in Leicester
In order to successfully make a claim, our personal injury solicitors will need to establish that the accident and injury was not your fault. That will mean we will need certain aspects of supporting evidence. This could include (all of which we can help you gather):
- Witness statements if available
- Medical records if you required treatment
- Accident reports from the store or workplace
- Police reports if they were involved
- Photographic and video evidence if available
Make a Slip, Trip, or Fall Compensation Claim in Leicester
In order to get started call our 24/7 helpline. We can quickly tell you whether or not we think you are eligible and whether or not you can use the services of our no win no fee* solicitors.
All calls are confidential and should take no longer than 10 minutes.